Thursday, June 28, 2007

On going from sporty to ghetto

Well, I've had my car just short of two weeks and my first headache of car ownership has come to fruition.

Somebody stole one of my hubcaps. No, I'm sorry, let me reiterate.

SOMEBODY F&#(@*! STOLE ONE OF MY HUBCAPS!

Of course, I didn't really realize how nice they were until SOMEONE F&#*@(% STOLE ONE.

Sigh. Really, it's just so dumb and irritating. And I will concede there is a 2.4 percent chance it spun off on its own. But given that I parked in a rather vacant Hoffman Center lot last night (always bordering sketchy) and that I had a really weird feeling as I parked my car upon returning home (there were some idlers about), I truly think it was stolen.

Then again, if this is the worst thing that happens re: the car, I'll take it.

No comments: