Last night's dream...
I'm in a beautiful apartment. Wood floors with a very antique feel to it. I look outside and see snow falling. It doesn't take long for me to realize I'm back in Boston.
I'm attending a dinner party with a group of women. There are about 6 or 7 of us. I think I know maybe one of the women attending, but it's not long before I realize the hostess is my ex-boyfriend's girlfriend (in the dream, anyway, she looks nothing like this in real life. If anything, gulp, she KIND OF looks like me.) She's being REALLY nice to me and clearly knows who I am, but once I realize where I am and who I'm with, all I can think about is getting out. I try to find my friend to tell her I'm leaving. But I can't pull her away from the group. So, I pull together the building blocks of the rudest version of myself, walk to the door, turn around just in time to wave good-bye to my friend, and exit.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd GO!
Monday, June 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Analysis:
You hate dinner parties that your ex-boyfriend's girlfriend attends.
Deep.
Post a Comment