Tuesday, April 17, 2007

On why I'll no longer be shopping at Old Navy


It's important for you to know that, in general, I am opposed to dressing animals. I think it's mean to treat what's akin to your family member, who has no manner of defending him or herself, as a Barbie doll. The one exception to this rule for me is Halloween. If you're dressing up, it's ok to dress up the doggers. After all, even I can't argue with the doggy Yoda costume. However, if you're not dressing up, it's my expectation that you'll pass on Rover's costume as well.

Of course, what's even more disturbing is now dogs can be preppy thanks to Old Navy's canine rugby line. Give him a pair of khakis and Reef flip flops and he'll look like every guy I went to college with... only maybe he'll actually call me like the others said they would. Please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your posts, but seriously Boone shivers when it is 65 degrees. He needs clothes. Or 10 more lbs.