Thursday, April 12, 2007

The First Snub Is The Deepest

Sheryl Crow.. you are SO kicked off my buddy list.

Or you would be if you were on it.

Ms. Crow, typically a hero of mine (stop laughing) is currently on a college tour, discussing global warming and singing some diddies for the crowds who follow. And where is she going when she hits the DC area? I'm sorry.. did you say TWO campuses? What's that about neither of them being mine? Oh, ok. No, really, it's cool. I see how you roll. Nevermind that I sat through an entire set of John Mayer in order to see you in all your glory. Nevermind that I own every album you've made and know the lyrics to the vast majority of your songs. Nevermind that I saw you through stinkers like Soak Up The Sun and that horrible boy haircut you sported a few years back.

You're out of the wedding party.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Ugh, don't take that crap from Sheryl, she should know better. I bet one of the campuses was my alma mater, b/c they are fame whores like that, and probably gave her (and/or her favorite cause) buckets of money to bribe her. I'm sure she'd *rather* go to your campus!