Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm so confused

Gwen Stefani... what the hell are you doing?

I'm watching you on American Idol right now. Let's discuss that first. What are you doing on this show? Do I need to remind you you're actually too cool to be on this show? Is Gavin bound and gagged back in your house in the Hollywood Hills because he was trying to stop you from doing this? Seriously.. you are.. wait.. were, too cool for this.

And the Japanese sorority you're sporting with you everywhere. I don't get this Sound of Music on acid sugary sweet Kill Bill thing you've got going on. Again, it's confusing. And where is your band? If I can be honest, I really preferred you in track pants singing with No Doubt. Is that out of the cards now? Because I think you should go back to that.. like running back to that.. like now.

And have you noticed that you've never looked hotter than when you had literally no makeup on during the mentoring parts of the show? And those shoes you're wearing.. is there a reason why you didn't use the heel stab Chris and Sanjaya for butchering two of your best songs? I'm just curious.

There's still time to return to the Jedi, Gwen. Run towards the light, Gwen.. run...

No comments: