Dare I say that DC is actually having a legit winter?
Don't get me wrong, days in the single digits with wind chill are more than balanced by days in the 40s, but compared to the other two winters I've had here, this has most certainly been the coldest and snowiest. It snowed AGAIN today (is that three or four "storms" now?) and, consequently, a program I was supposed to do ended up getting cancelled, which sent me into leaps of jubilation and a potential sexual harassment claim when I thought about hugging the staff member who passed the message onto me. Granted, I still ended up doing work, but this time in sweatpants, a vat of Coke Zero by my side and Idol on in the background. Hooray.
It was one of those mornings where you went outside and the wind made your face hurt. As I climbed the escalator emerging from the Metro, I had yet another fantasy about wearing sundresses and flip flops. You'd think I was having a lurid love affair with Old Navy given how often this has happened to me lately. I simply cannot wait for spring! I'm also heavily focused on my week in California around mid April... Mother Nature don't fail me now.
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment