Uncalled for? Absolutely.
I must confess that I am COMPLETELY bumming about the Moynahan-Brady split.
Most who know me know I am no fan of Tom Brady. That's right, I liked the Patriots better when they were big, fat, pathetic losers. I'm not afraid to admit it. But, then this Tom Brady character waltzed in, took the ball out of my first love's hands (ok, Jordan Knight was my first love, so I guess Drew Bledsoe was really my second) and had to go make my football team a freakin dynasty.
Bastard.
Despite the general bad taste in my mouth that forms at the thought of Tom Brady, I really did dig the Tom and Bridget combo. I'm not quite sure why, but I did. I mean, she's been in some of the worst movies ever made (Coyote Ugly, Sum of All Fears, The Recruit) and, well, she's devastatingly gorgeous giving me, as a warm blooded female, every reason to hate her. Still, despite that, I always kind of thought she was cool. She's never claimed to be the Oscar worthy actress and, yes, she's a knockout, but I also bet she'd spilt some nachos with me and have a couple of beers if I needed a friend. She may throw them up afterward, but bygones..
Anyway, I'm just very sad for these two because ultimately, they're nice, good people who stay out of trouble and clearly loved each other for a time. So, with news of a break-up and the B-Moy three months pregnant, you know something went terribly, horribly wrong in their relationship. And oh what fun it must be to read about your former love/father of your baby rumored to be dating Giselle. Again, I don't know why, but when I read an article praising Brady for a seemingly impossible upgrade to Bundchen, I got angry.
You're aces in my book, Bridget. Must be the Irish thing.
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment