Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gotta love a man with a sense of humor

Some of you may recall from last evening's post that my boss told me how run down I look and suggested I get some blush or lipstick.

Well, God must have been watching... and he's a sick mo fo.

Before going to bed last evening, I decided to apply a new product to try to fix another facial flaw (yah, ok, it was zit cream - cuz that's fair at 28 years old). Well, I awoke this morning and looked in the mirror and saw a bright red blotched up face. It is even hot to the touch. Basically, I look sunburned. But, of course, compared to my lily white neck, it's a hell of a contrast.

So, I clearly had some sort of reaction to this product, and perhaps shouldn't douse my entire face with it next time. But I did want to share that I accurately predicted my boss would say how much better I looked today - "Wow, you got some rose on your cheeks! You look good!". Of course, everyone else is saying, "Wow, your face is really red!". Thanks for that Captain Obvious, I hadn't even noticed.

So, yah, despite an overload of moisturizer (which will just give me more zits, by the way. Yay for vicious cycles), an even bigger dose of concealer (again, more zits to come), extra foundation and NO blush, I look like a freak show.

I definitely can't win this week.

No comments: