My point is, however, that I have to give mad props to NBC and The Today Show for the talent they've been grooming in the post 9 am hour. At first I thought Tiki Barber an odd pick, but he really worked out. Then Giada DeLaurentis, a personal hero, went from "go-2-girl" for on air cooking to an occasional lifestyle (no not the condom) correspondent. She did great! But, today, I am supremely proud of my longtime morning buddies for turning to What Not to Wear female extraordinaire Stacy London!
Stacy London, for those of who foolish enough not to know her, is FABULOUS. That's really all you need to know but I'll elaborate for the sake of good writing. Stacy, along with Clinton Kelly (also fabulous and I want him to be my gay boyfriend - every girl needs one) hosts What Not to Wear on TLC. She is unforgiving, she is hysterical and, let's face it, always looks spectacular - but in a real girl kind of way. Anyway, she's definitely plugging some spark into the later hours of this morning standby, and I hope this means we'll simply see more and more of her in the coming years. Keeping her to the constraints of a show on TLC simply doesn't do the girl justice. In fact, I'm all for Clinton and Stacy replacing Matt and Meredith full stop and adding some two snaps and a twist flavor to the most watched morning program in America. This, however, suffices for a good start. Well done Peacock channel!Oh, and by the way, Happy 4th of July!
1 comment:
Stacy has the best hair ever. I wish I had Stacy's hair. So bouncy and perfectly black except for her few saucy gray hairs. Awesome!
Post a Comment