Well, as could be predicted I am bloody exhausted today. Did not get much sleep at all and awoke to my rude alarm deep in the slumber I was finally able to achieve. Sigh. Even my commute coffee hasn't seem to have done the trick.
I forgot to update you on CockroachGate on Tuesday. A very nice gentleman from a local pest control company came in to assess the situation in my office on Tuesday. He's supposed to be back today, but he left what he called "bait", "bait monitors" and traps in my office before he left on Tuesday. I remembered thinking to myself.. "Bait? We have to ATTRACT them to my office? You mean, more than they already are?" So, as I climbed the steps to my office sleepily this morning, I had visions of a roach convention in my office. But, alas, twas not the case. Just another singular roach remained, in the center of my floor, waiting to ask how my 4th was.
Of course, knowing I'm surrounded by roach bait just makes me itch all over. Shudder shudder shudder. Oh, and there are no roaches in the traps. You don't get to be one of the hardiest species on the planet for falling for that trick.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You've gotta update this thing. I have no idea what you've been doing with yourself for the last week. What happened with the cockroaches?
Post a Comment