I just need to know that there are days when women like Conde Rice and Oprah Winfrey close their office doors to have a 5 minute crying fit. If I can be assured of that, I would feel like a much more competent leader. Otherwise, I'm just another chick with a title.
If anyone can confirm the reality of this scenario for me, I would appreciate it.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I sure hope they do. I think they must. I need to watch more Oprah to be sure.
I cried in the bathroom once at work. I've hidden in a conference room or bathroom stall and literally stomped my feet and thrown a tantrum. And there's this woman who has an office near mine who periodically scream "F*ck!" over and over for like 5 minutes at a time. So, at least you're not alone. (Also, I bet Oprah stress-eats at work. A LOT.)
Post a Comment