I eat a Lean Cuisine for lunch almost every day. Despite that fact, I'm not the size 2 such an action would seem to promise. I guess scarfing pounds of carbohydrates at the end of each day poses a challenge to that. But here's the other trouble with Lean Cuisine.
They are just too damn small.
Honestly, I've had bigger appetizers. And no, I don't mean the nachos at Chili's. I mean, appetizers at the types of restaurants where you sacrifice two weeks of salary for the experience and they return the favor with a mushroom tartlet the size of my thumb. The LC I'm currently staring at seems to be around the size of my pinkie nail.. at max.
But I'll eat it just the same and try to talk myself into the idea that I've eaten lunch when it's complete. I'll then look forward to my post dinner plate of potato skins to make it all worthwhile.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment