I'm a Leo. I've never felt completely at ease with my astrological sign. Madonna, for example, is a Leo and, from what I can tell, exhibits all characteristics of the sign. I can't remember the last time I was compared to Madonna.. well, except for our shared affinity for black lace gloves and belts that say "Boy Toy".
I received the following e-mail from a friend that described our shared sign in depth. It related the following Leo characteristics:
LEO - The Boss
Very organized.
Need order in their lives - like being in control.
Like boundaries.
Tend to take over everything.
Bossy.
Like to help others.
Social and outgoing.
Extroverted.
Generous, warm-hearted.
Sensitive.
Creative energy.
Full of themselves.
Loving.
Doing the right thing is important to Leos.
Attractive.
We all know I have the loving and attractive part nailed... particularly as I walked into work this morning thinking I looked pretty good, only to be greeted with "Oh, honey, you don't look so good." That and none of my clothes really fit right now. Awesome.
But the rest, I'm just not sure. Am I just in denial or am I really the obnoxious brat my staff's facial expressions would have me believe I am?
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment