In theory, I'm a fan of the graphic tee. In reality, I think the whole trend has gotten out of hand and while next season will continue to promote patterns, the whole saying and caption genre has simply worn itself out and will come to an end.
It was not my intention to offer any sort of fashion prophecy with this blog and I believe that's the first time I've ever done so. Weird.
Right, so graphic tees. I've admired them from afar but never bit the bullet and bought one. Until recently. I saw it, laughed out loud, tried on a size too small because my size wasn't available, and decided owning it as a too tight sleep shirt was worth $10. It's a plain white fitted women's tee with bold black text that reads:
i am > you
Why do I love it? Irony. How is it ironic?
1) Little miss low self esteem is wearing it
2) I'm wearing something with a math symbol on it. A shiver just ran down my high school trigonometry teacher's spine. I have no business.
I heart it.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment